At VDB, our clients arrive in studio wanting the latest, greatest and fastest way to look flawlessly glam for holiday. So here we are, talking drop dead gorgeous holiday makeup must-haves and expert tips to get the look!
Here’s a few of our fav’s created by makeup artist to the stars, Victoria Duke.
Holiday Makeup Must-Haves: Sultry Goddess
Looking to make a grand entrance? We assure you all heads will turn. You’ll mesmerize and captivate with this stunning Victoria Duke Beauty holiday creation!
Follow Victoria’s easy makeup recipe below:
Sultry Goddess: Victoria’s Foolproof Holiday Makeup Must-Haves
Step 1. Master Flawless Skin Like A Pro
Get perfectly glowing goddess skin just like Rafieya (pictured above) by wearing the following Victoria Duke Beauty products in your shade:
Flawless Skin Products: Get The Look
- #NoFilter – Do Everything Makeup. Shade – Toaster
- Magic Wand – Good Riddance Concealer – Tan
- Nice Set – Perfect Powder Foundation (used as contour). Shade Cafe au le
- Illuminaughty – Maximum Wattage Illuminating Powder
- Large Duo Fiber Brush (to apply #NoFilter – Do Everything Makeup)
- Contour Brush (to apply Nice Set – Perfect Powder Foundation)
- Large Powder Brush (to apply Illuminaughty – Maximum Wattage Illuminating Powder)
Get The Look Tips: Start with #NoFilter – Do Everything Makeup. Its a cream to powder foundation that’s completely buildable and will conceal anything. (while still looking natural) Use our Large Duo Foundation Brush, blending and sheering the product out as you go.
Next, apply the amazing Magic Wand – Good Riddance Concealer where you need it (on the exact dark areas under the eye, but NOT all over in a half moon. just where you see darkness).
Victoria used Nice Set – Perfect Powder Foundation as a contour to subtly define cheeks and give definition where needed. Contouring needs to be subtle and precise. That’s why Vitoria loves her Victoria Duke Beauty Contour Brush. It helps take the guess work out of correct contouring.
Finally, finish off with a dusting of the fabulous Illuminaughty – Maximum Wattage Illuminating Powder on the high planes of your face.
Step 2. Create Sultry Eyes
Take eye makeup from just okay to extraordinary with the following Victoria Duke sultry formula:
Sultry Eyes: Get The Look
- Start with eyebrows. Brow Game Strong – Naughty Brunette
- Eyeshadow Kit – Baked Eyeshadow Palette – Goddess
- Eye Creams-Dreamy Crease Proof Shadow. Pop shade “Cake Batter” on center of lid after applying the Baked Eyeshadow powders
- Magic Dust -Illuminating Eyeshadow Powder. Shade Citrine
- Get Sketchy – Foolproof Eye Liner. Define lashes top and bottom.
- Lashes For Days – Maximum Length and Thickness Mascara.
Must Haves Tools/Brushes:
Get The Look Tips: We love Brow Game Strong because it’s everything you need for perfect brows in a 4-pan kit. Define, shape and create perfect brows just like a pro with an easy to use kit.
Next, The Baked Eyeshadow Palettes come complete with 3 shades. Use the lightest shade all over with a fluffy eyeshadow brush. Next, apply the middle shade to the lid using a firmer eyeshadow brush for precise application. Use the darker shade in the crease to contour. Finally, use the eyeshadow fluff brush to completely blend.
Then, pop a hint of Cake Batter (eye creams) into the center of the lid. Use Magic Dust in Citrine for a whisk of shimmer and light.
Finally, finish the sultry look with dramatic liner (Get Sketchy) and maximum mascara (Lashes for Days).
Step 3. Balance Sultry Eyes with Glowing Cheeks and Sexy Soft Pouty Lips
While the eyes may just be the star attraction in this look, holiday makeup must-haves include just the right goddess touch for cheeks and lips.
The secret in creating this look for yourself is to not overdo color on cheeks or lips. The eyes are so intense and must remain the main attraction. Balance in makeup artistry often means allowing one area to stand out and the others to be more subtle. (For instance, imagine if the lips were dark or red in the look above. The results wouldn’t be as striking. It would look like a lot of strong color, not good. Instead, all color is balanced and she looks on trend, radiant and divine!)
Here’s Victoria’s formula:
- Cheeks: Pop of Pretty – High Pigment Powder Blush. Shade – Cinnamon Spice
- Lips: Speak Your Truth – Authentic Full Coverage Lipstick – Shade Believe
- Lips: DSL. Dramatically Sexy Lips – shade. Siren
Must Haves Tools/Brushes:
And that’s it! The entire look should not take you longer than 20 minutes to apply. It’s time for your most sultry, perfect selfie ever. No filter needed. We promise!
To see more holiday makeup must haves, shop Victoria Duke Beauty!
Need some personalized beauty advice? Connect or Face-Time with Victoria Duke or a pro artist directly. Call us at (888) 818-4526